Thursday 7 April 2016

Cloud 9 Infinity Scarf



Missing Gerrit today, no more or less than any other day since he died, yet today is significant, we survived yet another year without him.  Today is 4 years since he died.  Thankful that Edward and Helena is still here with us, bringing love and light into our lives.




When Gerrit was a born, our nickname for him was BabiWabi. During 2010/2011, I made and sell shwehswe dresses, using the BabiWabi name on the labels. I still have a few of the labels left over, and now use them only for very special projects, or things I make for myself. This scarf is worthy of a label.

For this infinity scarf, I used a small piece of amazing Cactus print from Cloud9 Fabrics and light blue cotton from the local fabric store.



Today is the first day that is cold enough to be needing a scarf, and this one is perfect.







No comments:

Post a Comment